Natural Dry Brush
Benefits of dry brushing:
- Exfoliation: This benefit is often noticed the first time a person dry brushes. The process of running a firm, natural bristled brush over the skin helps loosen and remove dead skin cells, naturally exfoliating skin.
- Clean Pores: The added benefit of exfoliating the skin, is clearing oil, dirt and residue from the pores.
- Increased Blood Flow: Blood delivers oxygen and nutrients to your cells while it removes waste products. Good blood circulation is important not only for working muscles, but also for your skin. Good circulation is vital for healthy skin, especially your face. This simple step can be taken to improve blood circulation in your face, specifically, adhering to a healthy lifestyle and taking care of your skin.
How to dry brush face:
- Brush on an absolutely dry face, after you have cleansed and dried thoroughly in the morning (1-2 times per week for dry, normal or aging skin, 3-4 times for oilier skin). There should be no makeup on your skin when you dry brush. You can, if desired, brush skin first thing in the morning before cleansing, but then do cleanse after you have completed your brushing.
- Use natural bristles. Synthetic bristles can damage skin.
- Pull your hair back and if necessary, use a head band. Take off your glasses if you wear them. Expose your face with no obstacles.
- Using very light strokes, you will start at the decollete and neck and work your way up to your forehead. Typically you will do about 5 strokes per area. We have provided a guide and the steps below.
- After you have dry brushed, rinse with water and then apply Mrs. B's Handmade Soaps Facial Serum to hydrate. We also recommend that you drink a glass of water!
Free Shipping On Orders $50 & Above