Revive Shampoo Bar
Activated Charcoal & Clay Hair Treatment Shampoo Bar
Great for those with oily hair or who have dandruff, itching & redness.
- Detoxes by attracting dirt and oil which is then washed away. Because it’s gentle, it won’t disrupt your hair’s natural moisture levels.
- Adds volume
- Helps relieve oily, itchy scalps
- Contains many minerals that are essential for hair growth like sodium, potassium & calcium.
- Gets rid of dandruff
- Aids in hair growth
- Adds shine to hair
- Helps to remove product build up from hair
- Adds moisture and softness to the hair
- Reduces irritation and inflammation of the scalp
- Contains silica, potassium, and magnesium
- Fights dandruff
- Adds shine & silkiness
- Natural detangler
- Rich in nutrients and vitamins; such as vitamins A, C, and E; antioxidants; linoleic acid; and omega-6 fatty acids. The combination of all these super-nourishing ingredients leaves hair strands softer, shinier, more manageable & helps to tame frizz.
- Rich in tocopherols (vitamin E), essential fatty acids, and antioxidants, which help to nourish and detangle hair.
- Repairs damage
- Boosts hair growth
- Avocado oil is extremely rich in oleic acid and monounsaturated fats, making it one of few oils that can actually penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize hair.
- High in antioxidants, minerals, essential fatty acid, biotin, vitamins A, B-5 & E
- Strengthens hair
Tea Tree Oil
- Unclogs hair follicles
- Nourish roots
- Anti-inflammatory properties may help to reduce irritated, inflamed skin caused by scalp psoriasis.
- Helps prevent build up
- Moisturizing to hair
- Reduces breakage
- Protects hair from protein loss and damage when wet.
- Protects hair from environmental damage like wind, sun or smoke.
- Dandruff treatment: Dandruff can be caused by an overgrowth of fungus or yeast on the scalp. While no studies have examined coconut oil specifically, it has antimicrobial properties and could be useful for dandruff.
- Hair loss prevention: Excessive grooming can damage the hair shaft, which in extreme circumstances can cause hair loss. Coconut oil can help keep hair in good condition and prevent this.
- Attracts moisture
- Prevents hair from becoming frizzy, dry or breaking off.
- Promotes growth
- Prevents split ends
- Softens Hair
- Reduces frizz
To Use: Thoroughly wet hair. Apply bar directly to wet hair, lather, massage scalp gently for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Argan oil • Avocado Oil • Bentonite Clay • Rhassoul Clay • Activated Charcoal • Coconut Oil • SLSA • Plant Glycerin • Olive Oil • Tea Tree Oil